These are FantasyLab’s policies for GDPR and privacy.
The following terms and policies apply in full between FantasyLab and the customer throughout the agreement period:
- C. Data policy (GDPR / Data processing).
- D. Confidentiality policy (NDA).
- E. Quality policy (QA).
A, B, C, D, and E are five (5) attachments that are available at any time at https://fantasylab.io/
“FantasyLab Legal” constitutes the legal framework that facilitates dialogue, data collection, business, and collaboration.
For any inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At FantasyLab, we know the importance of one’s privacy, and we take it seriously.
We are committed to respecting and protecting privacy by the EU’s GDPR.
- When we collect personal data.
- The reason for collecting personal data.
- How we use collected personal data.
- The conditions for us to share it with others.
- How we secure collected personal data.
- Consulting activities.
- Sales and marketing.
- Purchase of services/products.
- Use of platform, website, and systems.
Who we are
FantasyLab is a «Creative IT powerhouse.»
We design, develop, and operate web/app services and products (Incl. Cloud server and support).
FantasyLab is therefore considered a data processor.
Our data protection officer can be contacted directly via email at email@example.com
Our head office is located at Tjuvholmen Allé 4, 0252 Oslo, Norway.
CEO Phone: +47 45464607.
CTO Phone: +47 45494649.
When we collect personal data
- When our platform is used.
- When interaction takes place with us.
- When an offer is wanted.
- When an order is placed.
Reason for collecting personal data
We mainly collect and use personal data to perform sales, marketing, consulting, and digital services.
Use of personal data and purpose
- Sending quotes and estimates.
- Project follow-up.
- Progress update.
- Delivery of services and products.
- Performing contractual obligations.
- Performing surveys.
- Informing about disruptions of systems, services, and products.
Legal basis for the collection
The collected personal data based on consent will be done using “consent forms,” which the person fills in and where all data is stored.
We use personal data for our obligations related to contracts and agreements with customers, consultants, partners, and suppliers.
We use personal data if it is considered legitimate interest and if the interest does not contravene privacy guidelines.
The personal data collected
We may collect the following data:
- Telephone number.
- Physical address.
- Email address.
- Company name and contact information.
- Feedback, references, comments, correspondence.
- Orders and purchases.
- IP addresses.
- Actions that are taken on our website.
- As a customer, we collect data you provide during the purchase process.
- As talent recruits, we collect data you provide during the application process.
FantasyLab does not collect and/or process special categories of personal data such as unique public identifiers or sensitive personal data.
Personal data is stored until the goal is fulfilled
We store personal data for as long as we deem necessary to fulfill the purpose for which personal data was collected. At the same time to be able to answer your questions, solve any problems, participate in any legal claims/complaints, and protect goals.
The customer’s rights
You have the following rights about collected personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal information.
- The right to request that your personal data be corrected if the data is incorrect, inaccurate, or outdated.
- The right to request that personal data be deleted when a collaboration no longer exists.
- The right to withdraw consent to personal data processing (e.g., stop receiving newsletters).
Website navigation information contains the following standard information from your browser:
- Browser type.
- Browser language.
- IP address.
- Actions taken.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- Optimize the website.
- Understand usage patterns.
- Customization of product.
When your information is shared
We share personal information only on a necessary basis and with the consent of the customer, with the following third parties, to provide services:
- The team.
- Affiliated organizations.
Subcontractors, teams, and affiliates
FantasyLab works with various “third-party service providers” in the digital world to offer and fulfill designed IT services.
We will hand over personal information if:
- It is required by law.
- To protect/comply with the company’s rights in a legal proceeding, legal order, or legal process.
However, we will do everything we can to ensure that our privacy rights are protected to the best of our ability.
Use of subcontractors
FantasyLab may use subcontractors/contractors to process personal information.
This is done by asking subcontractors/contractors to sign a data processor agreement.
If the subcontractor/contractor processes personal data outside the EU / EEA area, the processing will be by:
- EU’s protection framework.
- EU’s standard contract rules for transferring personal data to third countries.
- Or another “specified legal basis” for the transfer of personal data to a third country.
The current version is always available on our website.
In the event of changes that significantly change the company’s practice, the customer will be notified via a system message and/or email.
If you are dissatisfied with the way your personal data is processed, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
If you are still dissatisfied, you can directly apply to your national regulatory authority for a decision.
V. 1.0 / Last updated: 27.01.22